Monday 2 July 2012

Art Deco Inspired Table Plan & Wedding Inspiration

Hello!
Last week was such a busy week here at Knots & Kisses! I had two large reception stationery orders going out for July Brides and masses of sample requests.
On friday I shared with you the Art Deco reception stationery I had created based on my Bejewelled range, and today I wanted to share the table plan I had made to match. I'm hoping its going to look really in keeping with the Elegant Art Deco theme of the wedding.


Here are a few ideas for a Art Deco look wedding that I love ... I'm thinking gorgeous jewellery, feathery fans and lots of diamante! My Vintage Cameo & Bejewelled ranges would be perfect for this theme http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/


credits : stationery www.knotsandkisses.co.uk ;

No comments:

Post a Comment