Friday 27 July 2012

A Hollywood Movie Themed Table Plan

Hope you've all had a lovely week in the sunshine (apologies if you've been in that band of weather that's made it really cloudy!).
I really wanted to share with you today a table plan I designed for a lovely Bride & Groom for their wedding. They were having a gorgeous Art Deco Old Hollywood style movie theme, and really wanted a table plan which looked like a old movie poster. They also wanted to incorporate caricatures of themselves ... so, based on photos they had sent me, I came up with a drawing of them in a very Fred & Ginger style pose!
I love this table plan .. I adore coming up with bespoke designs for people's table plans which really fit with the theme of their wedding.

Hope you like it too ... if you are interested in me designing a table plan for your wedding please get in touch by emailing me at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk .

No comments:

Post a Comment