Tuesday 15 May 2012

A Very British Wedding Celebration & Stationery!

I've decided its Jubilee week on the blog this week! I'm in the mood for all the flag waving, tea parties and run up to the London Olympics I can get!
Tomorrow I've got a fab Jubilee inspired shoot to share with you from some amazing wedding suppliers, but today I wanted to revisit my 'Very British Wedding' range of stationery.
I designed the range last year inspired by all the patriotism over the Royal Wedding, so it only seemed right to have another look at it now when we're in for a massive summer of flag waving and Britishness :)






The range could easily be adapted to be Birthday Party or Jubilee Street Party Invitations if you're holding a bash so please don't hesitate to get in touch via the website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk or via email info@knotsandkisses.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment