Friday 4 May 2012

Pretty Wedding Stuff!

I can't believe its Friday already! Hope you're all gearing up for a good weekend :)
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who gave suggestions for the name of the new range of stationery on Wednesday! It seems something with the word Simply in the title was definitely the general consensus .. so I think I'm going to work with some ideas around this ... although at the moment I can't get a small Russian Meerkat saying 'Simples!' out my head :)

I wanted to round up the week by sharing some of the gorgeous ideas for Weddings I've come across on Pinterest this week. Its really been a bumper week for Pretty Things. In case you haven't discovered Pinterest .. please come and join me and follow on http://pinterest.com/knotsandkisses/ . Be warned though its addictive! lol

I absolutely adore this quirky shrug/wrap from www.hopeandgrace.co.uk





Possibly some of the prettiest ideas for cakes at a wedding I've ever seen!

And Finally .. this stunning dress from the Jenny Packham Spring 2013 collection ...


No comments:

Post a Comment