Monday 30 April 2012

Striking Powder Blue & Mushroom Wedding Colours & Matching Stationery

Good morning all! Its the start of a lovely new week hopefully. Bit tired here at Knots & Kisses HQ as we went on a very whistle stop trip to Devon this weekend to view some houses for our move down to the South West. Hopefully we've found 'the one' but I'm not counting my chickens and keeping my fingers firmly crossed for the next couple of days!

Today on the blog I want to share with you an order of my Sketch range of stationery which I posted out to some lovely clients last week for their wedding.
The great thing about the Sketch range is it is so easily adapted and made bespoke to suit your wedding. This Bride loved the bird motif in the range, which normally comes in a mustard yellow colour, but really wanted to adapt it to suit her colour scheme of pale blue. So I changed the text & motif colour to blue for her and paired it with a pale mushroom background. I think it really worked and is a really modern classic colour combination ...



Here's a few more ideas in this colour combination for your wedding ... I think it would look beautiful with a few vintage details, such as books and twine, to go with the rustic feel of the sketch range. However it could look just as beautiful with a crisp white, mushroom and blue feel for a more modern feel.

credits:



No comments:

Post a Comment