Friday 2 March 2012

Table Plan Ideas For Your Wedding Reception

I can't believe its Friday already! Its been an exceptionally manic week here at Knots & Kisses after so many enquiries to work on from the wedding fair I attended on Sunday ... and all the existing work I had on :)

I've been working on a couple of table plan designs recently and wanted to share with you some ideas of what I can offer in terms of table plans for your reception.

Almost all of my table plans have some bespoke element to them as I tailor them to suit the couples wedding, budget and number of guests. But most of the ranges can have a table plan made which matches them exactly .. like the layered card design below that I am making this weekend to match my Sketch range but in Purple.


I also offer hand illustrated and painted table plans .. if you want something that little bit different. I'm currently adapting the design I did for my friends wedding below for another couple who want it laying out more like a Art Deco movie poster, but still with the caricatured versions of themselves on it.


I have also in the past just provided table name inserts for frames which can be displayed on a table just inside the entrance to your venue and makes a lovely alternative to the traditional table plan.
This isn't a standard item in my ranges so please don't hesitate to ask if you would like me to produce something like this for you ... I'll even source the frames as well if you would like!


If you'd like to discuss table plan options with me just drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or fill in the contact form online http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. The British term "table plan" actually sounds more appropriate and party-like than the U.S. "seating chart"! Wonderful customizable ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for share this information and also images are great i like it this type of post. once again thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I don't suppose I've learned anything like this before. So good to seek out any individual with some unique ideas on planning a table. Really thanks for starting this up. This is a great help especially for people who are getting married. Such a great tip!

    Pintuck Tablecloths

    ReplyDelete