Friday 23 March 2012

New Accessories to Wear On Your Wedding Day

Just a quick one for you today but I wanted to round the week off by sharing with you a couple of fantastic websites I've come across over the last couple of months with gorgeous accessories and jewelley for you to wear on your wedding day.
I have to admit now I've never been a 'delicate' jewellery person! So I much more inclined to large statement pieces of modern or Vintage Jewellery and headwear.

I met the lovely Sarah from http://www.roseandaster.com/ at the Milton Keynes Vintage Wedding Fair ... and had to keep my credit card firmly in my pocket otherwise I may have bought her entire stand!
I especially love the gorgeous statement necklaces ... and such amazing value you must have a look! The website also has lots of other gorgeous jewellery and other accessories.




My other website crush at the moment is the fabulous http://www.rocknrose.co.uk/ ... gorgeous jewellery but also fantastic headpieces. I absolutely love the rustic floral headbands which would look so beautiful at a relaxed country style wedding.

Have a weekend everyone and enjoy the sunshine!
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment