Why Consider a Professional
Pre-Wedding/Engagement Photo Shoot?
Pre-wedding/engagement photo shoots are becoming more and more popular, and there are several good reasons for this:
1. On your wedding day your wedding photographer will be busy capturing one of the most important days of your life. A pre-wedding/engagement photo shoot gives you and your photographer the opportunity to get to know each other and establish a rapport which will be invaluable on your wedding day.
2. A pre-wedding photo shoot gives you the opportunity to record your engagement, ideally at a location of your choice. It could be somewhere you simply think will look really good in your photos or a place that is special to you as a couple. Your photographer may be able to suggest some locations for you to use too!
3. If you are confident in front of the camera then you will enjoy your own photo shoot and be able to try out different poses and styles to make your shoot fun, creative and memorable.
4. If you are the type of person who dreads having your photo taken, you will soon be reassured as many of the images taken will be informal and relaxed and you will be put at ease under the expert guidance of a professional photographer. This will hopefully make you feel more relaxed on your wedding day too!
5. Finally, you will have a great collection of personal and unique images as a memento of your engagement and relationship at this special time. You could make the images into an album, or even use them to make a special canvas print, signing board, thank you or save-the-date cards for your wedding etc…
The picture(s) accompanying this article are of Ashleigh & John. I photographed them for their engagement at No Mans Orchard in Kent.
If you, a friend or relative has recently become engaged and want to discuss a possible photo shoot with me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. My website is http://www.aphroditenet.co.uk/.