Monday 27 February 2012

An Amazing Wedding Weekend!

Wow! What a Weekend!
I spent yesterday exhibiting at the very first Mrs Scoops & Little Miss G's Wedding Fair in Milton Keynes.
The turnout was amazing! I met so many lovely brides to be and couples ... it was a pleasure to talk with you all about your wedding stationery plans!
For those of you that did go and pick up a card or have a chat .. please don't hesitate to get in contact with any further questions you may have.

Here's a picture of my stand on the day ... I was so pleased with it! Me and my other half put a lot of work into it and I think the result was just what I wanted ...


Firstly I have to say a massive Thank You to the Wonderful Hayley, aka Mrs Scoops, & the equally wonderful Gemma, aka Little Miss G, who organised the fair and did such a wonderful job!
Hayley was giving out icecreams all day from her gorgeous icecream van Betty ... which was lovely given how sunny and gorgeous it was!


Hayley & Gemma

One of the other best bits of the weekend was meeting so many other suppliers, bloggers and wedding industry folk that I have spent so long chatting with over twitter and facebook ... finally getting to meet them in person was lovely!
Here are some photos of the stands of the other amazing exhibitors ....

Nevie-Pie Cakes stand was amazing ... such gorgeous handpainted cakes and free ice gems!

The incredibly talented and lovely Vicky Trainor was also there ... so wish I had her ability to sew and embroider! http://www.vickytrainor.co.uk/

I absolutely loved these gorgeous soaps from Village Green Soaps ... they smelt amazing ... and would make gorgeous favours for your wedding guests!

Another fantastic idea at the fair was from the guys at Lamps By Lavis. There stunning vintage lampshades can be hung on mass from your barn or wedding venue to create an amazing decorative display!


A lovely floral display from Manic Botanic http://www.manic-botanic.com/

The amazing Sasparillas provided fantastic singing background and provided a real atmosphere and swing background to the fair :)

The team from Johanna Hehir worked incredibly hard on a stunningly beautiful display of gorgeous dresses!

The House Gallery provided a stand full of lots of bits and pieces perfect for wedding decor or favours

The gorgeous Sarah from Rose & Aster provides the most amazing wedding jewellery! I could have bought up her entire stand given the chance!

There were equally wonderful things outside the barn .. as well as Betty the icecream van the lovely Ella May Vintage Caravan was on display which is available to hire for your wedding

I was in love with the gorgeous vw campervan and beetle from Calico Moon!


A genius idea from the Gourmet Trotter ... perfect for picnic weddings!

These amazingly pretty girls dresses from Poppy Children were so adorable! My pregnant friend Tash who was helping me wanted to snap up several and she doesn't even know if she's having a girl yet!

The cupcakes from Angelina Cupcake were amazing! I know I had a bit of a nibble myself later in the day!

There was also an exhibit from Rosewarne Cox Photography ... gorgeous photography for your wedding day! http://www.rosewarnecoxphotography.co.uk/

Lots of lovely shabby chic goodies and a miriad of favour and signage ideas for your wedding from Polka Dot of Winslow http://www.polkadotwinslow.co.uk/

The lovely ladies from Lifestyle Salons were doing some amazing Vintage Rolls on the day ... so fabulous looking hairstyles emerged from the wedding fair!

There was also a great crowd around Retro-Me Photo Booths stand ( I know i was next to them!) .. lots of people having fun having their photos taken!


I hope I've managed to include everyone here ( my lovely other half was taking photos so I apologise if her didn't get any of your stand! ) .... but I hope they manage to convey what a lovely day was had by all!
Here's to next year hopefully :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment