Monday 23 January 2012

Lavender & Brown Paper Wedding Stationery & Styling

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I've been working on lots of stationery orders this weekend which hopefully I can share with you soon!
One of the orders I've been finalising over the last week is a lovely Lavender version of my Rose Cottage range. Obviously I can't show the exact design I have come up with for the clients until their guests have seen them .. but here's one of the provisional designs we were working on ... of course it would still be tied up in brown paper and string as per the Rose Cottage range on the website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk


Here a a few styling ideas to go with this lovely colour scheme. I think it works really well with brown paper and dark vintage woods. Here I've gone for just this with some rustic styling....


credits:
Love hanging sign : www.theweddingofmydreams.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment