Friday 27 January 2012

Friday Supplier Spotlight : Bluebell Cupcakes

I have to say I'm a massive fan of cake! There I said it I'm a cake addict ... both making and eating! My waistline would be a hell of a lot slimmer if I wasn't but there you go!
Now I know there has been a lot of rumblings lately about the humble cupcake having had its day at weddings ... but I have to say any form of cake is ok with me! I think what we'll see less of in 2012 is the 'cupcake tower' in the form of a tiered wedding cake and much more of cupcakes being used on dessert tables, on cake stands as part of a afternoon tea alternative to the wedding breakfast, and as favours for guests.
Either way I'm still not going to say no to a good cupcake! And on that note I'm delighted to introduce my Friday Supplier Spotlight for this week ... Bluebell Cupcakes. I asked owner Nicola to tell us a bit more about herself and the business ....



"Bluebell Cupcakes is a family run business in Surrey. Its my Mum and myself. Mum being the cupcake maker and the designer, me being the marketing and sales person.


We design bespoke designs, for the individual requirements, we base our designs on a vintage styles and we like to think of our cupcakes as a pure luxury.

Bluebell Cupcakes literally started off in Nov 2010, when I posted a picture of a cupcake onto my facebook page, someone replied and send "how much is it for a box of 4 Nicola" I replied saying it was 10 pounds for a box, plus delivery and it was then I made my first sale....


Soon after I used my marketing skills and Mums fabulous cupcake images to help sell on facebook.

We make cupcakes for any occasion now and we are slowly and surely building our presence in the Wedding market. I have contacts with Miss Bush Bridalwear, so therefore I pop in there some Saturdays with some samples and speak to the Brides to Be.


Not only do the cupcakes look good, I can promise you now they taste good, and we make our cupcakes fresh and can turn an order around within a couple of hours, we never let anything sit around, and every order, no matter how large or small has lots of time spent on them.

I offer a unique service too, where we come to the brides house, with free samples and talk about what THEY want on their special day. I think this is crucial - I also offer a set up cost and stand hire. Put it this way, once they've ordered from us, they need not worry anymore about that aspect of the Wedding.

Amongst Wedding Cupcakes, we also offer mini cupcakes, also individual designed and created, all boxed up too! We can do little bouquets for table decorations and we also do the larger bouquets.


We do Birthdays, Thank Yous, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christening, Baby Showers, Hen Parties, Halloween, Royal Ascot, Queens Jubilee, Valentines Day (big one coming up), Christmas, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Anniversaries - ANYTHING!!! "

Contact Bluebell Cupcakes on http://www.bluebell-cupcakes.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment