Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas Wedding Ideas & Inspiration!

Another start to a new week ... I'm looking forward this week to working on some Vintage style Save the Dates & Bridesmaids Invitations. Plus I'll be working on some rather lovely new ideas for reception stationery.
I was inspired this week by my one of the Christmas Card designs I'm now selling through my facebook shop http://facebook.com/knotsandkissesstationery to come up with a Christmas themed Wedding Invitation version for all of you Christmas Brides out there. If you would like to enquire with me about ordering these invitations for your own Christmas Wedding you can contact me through my website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk


Here are a few images to inspire you  for your Christmas Wedding .....






credits:



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's all so beautiful, I love the little gingerbread man, that's just the cutest thing ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats what I thought ... I always do gingerbread men at Christmas and thought this would look fantastic at a Christmas wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ӏ abѕolutelу love your sіte.
    . Veгy nice сolors & theme. Did you build thіs аmazing site yourself?
    Please rеply back as I'm looking to create my very own site and would love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Many thanks!
    My webpage fun School Games for Free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... the site was designed through a process of my own design set up in blogger and a background template from Shabbyblogs.com ... I'm sorry but I don't know the name of the design.

      Delete