Monday 10 October 2011

A Sneak Peek At New Wedding Stationery Launching Soon!

Morning everyone! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.
I spent most of the weekend working on my new website design and also the two new wedding stationery designs which will be launched alongside the new website. You've already seen a sneak peek of the first range 'Sketch' and today I wanted to give you a little preview of the second range called 'Storybook'!


My inspirations behind this range have been old children's fairytales and literature. I wanted to give the range a really magical feel with birdcages, roses and butterflies ... and this is why I've called it Storybook. It also is a folded card with a 'story message' for your guests continuing inside.
Here are a few inspirational ideas I've come up with to help you style your wedding to go with this range. I'll be sharing many more ideas and more of the range when it launches alongside the new website at the end of October!

Credits :
http://www.doyourselfafavour.co.uk/ ; Jessica Claire Photography blog

No comments:

Post a Comment