Wednesday 24 August 2011

White Vintage Chic Wedding Inspiration



Good morning and happy Wednesday peeps.. How are you all? Thank you for dropping by my guest post this week. I hope you have all had a fabulous week? Its been rather gorgeous and sunny, which is such a delightful way to end our summer and the days begin to shorten.
I wanted to share with you this morning, a variety of wedding suppliers which I simply adore and use for my own weddings. Suppliers which are all fairly local to the Cotswolds, who pride themselves on the quality and service they all offer brides and grooms and are also incredibly passionate about the wedding industry and their jobs.
I have put together this very beautiful and elegant, yet incredibly simple mood board today, using gorgeous whites. Less is more!!


I love the simplicity of it, Its almost like fairy dust. Using a variety of materials and textures you can create depth and warmth. Its just a case of careful placement and imagination e.g. Fresh fluffy white flowers and shiny silk white bridesmaids dresses are a great contrast

Credits

Wedding Details - Vintage Amethyst
Accessories - House Of Istria
Dress - Danielle White Rose Bridal Chipping Camden
Cake - Micheala Cake sweet cake
Shoes - Rachel Simpson
Flowers - The Bay Tree - Chipping Camden
Lewin Loves - Bridal Book
Umbrella -
http://www.chanticleerbrides.co.uk/shop.php?cPath=30_37 Charticleer
Veil - Stephanie Williams Photography

I hope you have enjoyed this elegant post

best wishes
Lauren
x

No comments:

Post a Comment