Monday 29 August 2011

Gorgeous Sage Green & Pink Wedding Styling & Stationery!

Hope everyone's having a lovely bank holiday weekend! I've been working on a lovely adaptation of my new Rose Cottage range. The couple loved the range but wanted to change the colours and stamps slightly to better suit their wedding them of Sage Green & Pink.
I've created a more autumnal version with the sage green which is more in keeping with the original Rose Cottage invitation but I also created the invitation below which has a much more summery feel.
If you would like to adapt any of my existing designs for invitations please don't hesitate to get in contact ... I love altering designs to suit the couple I'm working with! You can find all my ranges and contact details on the website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/


To go with this new version of the Rose Cottage range I've come up with some more Sage & Pink styling ideas to match below. I'm thinking gorgeous English Cottage Garden and Marquee weddings with lots of pretty pastel bunting and cream jugs of pink peonies and roses. The brown paper detailing on the stationery range can also be incorporated into your styling and reception stationery to give a slightly more rustic and relaxed look.


Credits
Cushions and Bunting : www.notonthehighstreet.com 

Have a fabulous week everyone ... and just an advance warning, Knots & Kisses will be on holiday from this Friday 3rd September till Monday 12th September. Any enquiries will be dealt with as a matter of urgency on my return on the Monday morning

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment