Friday 29 July 2011

Gorgeous Vintage Glassware To Style Your Wedding!

I'm a sucker for vintage glassware .. especially bottles. I happen to collect old perfume bottles ... they are arranged haphazardly on my dressing table.
But I also think vintage glassware is amazing at weddings. It can add a relatively inexpensive personal touch to a vintage style wedding and looks so pretty!

Here are a few ideas I've found on how to use Vintage Glassware and bottles at your wedding ....
First up I love using glass and glass bottles to decorate your tables .. use old bottles or jam jars for displaying flowers, or create a retro feel with these sundae style glasses.




Glassware is also fantastic on dessert tables and sweet buffets ... perfect for displaying your sweet treats ...



And finally what about this gorgeous idea for favours ....



1 comment:

  1. I love this post, well done and thankyou for sharing. I have already started collecting cute and quirky jars and bottles for when we book at date ;) x

    ReplyDelete