Monday 20 June 2011

Antique Gold & Ivory Wedding Inspiration To Match Our Stationery

I wanted to revisit my Antique Rose range of stationery today. As well as the ever popular dusky pink colourway in this range it also comes in a gorgeous shade of pale antique gold.
I find this colour so versatile as its easily adaptable with the rose print to a country style wedding, but my favourite is to glam it up with a bit of burnished gold for a decedent vintage look.
You can find all the details of my Antique Rose range on the website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk



Here are some styling ideas I've come up with to go with the range ... keeping dresses vintage and floaty, but glammed up with vintage jewellery and gold decor. The key is to mix lace, diamante and antique gold finishes with cottons and natural wood for a perfect shabby vintage look.

cake : www.cottonandcrumbs.co.uk ; bird placecard holders: Wedding Of My Dreams at www.notonthehighstreet.com ; dress www.bhldn.com

tealight holders : www.notonthehighstreet.com ; Hair accessories : www.bhldn.com 

dress: www.bhldn.com ; Love letters : www.notonthehighstreet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment