Wednesday 2 February 2011

Our Bespoke Wedding Stationery Service

Today I want to introduce you all to our bespoke stationery service.
When I set up Knots & Kisses Wedding Stationery my main aim was always to help Brides & Grooms create their dream wedding. I know this sounds a bit implausible .. but I really do think that your wedding stationery really does set the tone for your whole wedding.
My first real wedding job was my sister's wedding and I loved creating a 'country lavender' look for her wedding which ran right through from the invitations, to the order of service and the pebbles I painted as place cards. The images of these first attempts at stationery design are below..



It was with this in mind that made me certain, when I set up a Wedding Stationery business, that I wanted to offer a bespoke service as well as set collections to my clients.
I really love the idea that I can sit down, or talk over the phone, to clients and really help create a look for their stationery. This is why, at Knots & Kisses, I offer personal consultations for my bespoke clients so we can really get an idea of exactly what you want. Here are a few examples of bespoke work I've done in the past.




Many people have a clear idea of what they want for their wedding. If you have an idea for a colour or theme, or even if you just have a picture you'd like to create a scheme from we can help you pull it all together.
For more information or to book a personal consultation email info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or give me a ring on 07976625201. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment