Thursday 30 December 2010

Knots & Kisses Stationery in 2010

What a year its been in 2010! As I'm looking forward to 2011 I just wanted to say Thank You to all those of you who have supported Knots & Kisses in 2010 and helped it grow. I've worked on some stationery for some fabulous brides including a lovely bespoke table plan, shown below, for a stunning plum coloured winter wedding.

I've also made some great contacts and friends who have helped promote my work, and whose work I've been able to showcase here on the Knots & Kisses blog!
I'm now looking forward to a great 2011, starting with the launch of my new English Eccentrics range.


To place an order or make an enquiry take a look at our website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk or email me at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk.
Have a great New Years Eve everyone and hope to be in contact with you all in 2011!

Nikki x

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Nikki, hope you have a successful 2011.

    Marie
    xx

    ReplyDelete