Monday 1 August 2011

Introducing My New Wedding Stationery Range ... Rose Cottage!

I'm really excited today to launch my brand new Wedding Stationery range. Its called Rose Cottage and I've been working on the design for a while now. There are a few floral ranges already in my 'off the peg' selection on the website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/ but both Country Garden and Ditsy Print have a more light and airy spring feel. So I wanted to come up with a design with a slightly more brown paper and wood, darker vintage feel. I also really wanted to incorporate my love of vintage stamps ... I especially love ones with butterflies on!
Anyway after months of work the result is the Rose Cottage range ... and here it is! ....

 Pictures of the Day Invitation Pack, including RSVP and Info Card
Pictures of Evening Invitation, Day Invitation pack and Save The Date Postcard.
 
The range also comes with a full range of reception stationery, including menus, table numbers, place cards and a new item for me ... some guest book postcards, which are great for leaving next to gorgeous boxes or suitcases for your guests to write messages on as an alternative to the traditional guest book!
 

I see this range being perfect for those who love vintage floral ... but aren't keen on traditional pale pinks and duck egg blues you traditionally get. You could easily use the stationery for a summer or autumn wedding because of the colours, and it mixes really well with both dark woods and light creams.
Here are a few styling ideas I've found that would work perfectly with the Rose Cottage range ....


I really hope you love this range as much as I do! Full details can now be found on the website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/

Nikki x

Credits :

All photography for Wedding Stationery is by Knots & Kisses Wedding Stationery and remains copyright of Knots & Kisses. All Wedding Stationery by Knots & Kisses Wedding Stationery.

Styling Photos :


4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful; styling, colours and detailing are exquisite. Sure to be a big hit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful new range, I absolutely love it!! I can see it fitting into lots of different wedding themes...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Nikki! Love the colours, Lucyxx

    ReplyDelete